Zenith American Solutions

Frequently Asked Vacation Questions

Q. How do I contribute to the Plan?

A. Your employer will deduct an amount equal to 6% of your gross wages for Vacation pay, and amount equal to 2% of your gross wages for Holiday pay.

Q. How do I request a vacation reimbursement?

A. You have the option of having your Vacation Fund contributions directly deposited into an account at the Credit Union on a monthly basis, or having automatic semi-annual distributions from the Fund. The semi-annual distributions are made in May and November of each year. If you wish to make a change please complete the Direct Deposit Authorization Form.